Objectives for Week Two
- To help everyone attending achieve rank of Director over the next 8 weeks.
- To learn communication skills to help us connect with people and build relationships.
- To learn how to ask questions to identify needs.
- To learn the power of talking less and listening more.
- To understand now that we are a Shaklee distributor what our role is... especially with friends and family ( advocate & consultant & using 3rd party reference )
- To learn to ask permission before giving information.
- To learn how to avoid giving "sales pitches"
- Set up your Launch Event(s)
- Follow up with guests afterwards.. Whether they attend or not
- Continue to make contacts from your list applying your new-found communication skills
- Share your excitement for your new business on FB by sharing your personal experience with the products, etc.
- Attend business presentations & training events, register for Global Conference
- Focus on 3 business partners & 10 customers, 3 & 10 do it again, this is the cycle for success!
- Schedule weekly coaching session with your upline
- Become “a product of the product,” use the items in your kit (take Shaklee before photo) & review the benefits of the products
- Continue reading Business Leader Guide (downloaded from Learning From The Masters Facebook group)
Recorded on Feburary 4, 2016.