Objectives Winter Semester 2017 -- Thinking Bigger ... Reaching Higher
In this Winter 2017 semester, we are preparing ourselves to:
- Expand our thinking
- And see the possibilities that lie within each of us… including picturing ourselves achieving the ranks of Executive and Key Coordinator.
- We will achieve these ranks by becoming an Executive Coordinator on the inside ... even as we assemble and empower the team that will take us there ... on the outside.
Exciting new perks are coming from the company around these 2 ranks, starting with the automatic qualifying for Top Achievers Trip to CHINA and the Great Wall when we achieve Key Coordinator ... But stay tuned ... more to come.
Action Steps - Preparing for March
- See Health Chats March health topic and materials and set up 4 events around the theme
- Consider setting up Winter-Weary Skin Revival --- Preparing Your Skin for Spring … using the materials Lisa’s group shared today in our precall.
- Create 50 PV and 100 PV skin care collections plus a Healthy Skin Inside and Out Collection adding Vita Lea and any of the great Protein products.
- Team up with 2 or 3 other leaders and set up a Discover Shaklee event (video conference, conference call or Face Book) including an overview of Shaklee products, a health story and business story of some of the leaders and an overview of the benefits of a home business.. Especially including information from our last 3 speakers.. Laura Evans, Charlene Fike and Marjorie Fine. (archived at BetterFutureStartsToday.com)
- Create plan for your personal growth.
Recorded on Feburary 28, 2017.