Objectives for Session 5 - The Art of Closing and Offering Next Steps
To understand the process of identifying business partners to join our teams...
- where we find them
- what we say in conversation
- what materials we use
- our role in exposing them to additional stories, meeting our colleagues, etc… until they have moved from being interested... to being committed.
- Make a list of people you would like to have a conversation with regarding home businesses.
- Share your excitement for your new business on FaceBook by posting your personal experience with the products.
- Read through the Addendum here of many word tracks and dialogues to help us prepare for those conversations.
- Choose an idea discussed today to begin identifying your business partners (posting on FaceBook, having a conversation about home businesses, inviting to a webinar, conference call, FaceBook event, appointment, 3 way, etc)
- Consider doing a blitz of business conversations this month… can start with New Member and Member Update Appointments
- Discuss with your upline setting up informal half-hour Business Stories Conference Calls and zoom events.
Recorded on October 9, 2018.